Submitted by Linda McGlone
- Media Title: The Age
- Media Type: Online and Print
- Publish Date: 27 November 2020
- Journalist: Carolyn Webber
- Headline: Epilepsy charity hoping million-dollar teddy will turn fortunes around
- Abstract: It may be a rather outrageous price for a plush toy, and it may be a bit of a lark but should someone stump up a cool “mill” the proceeds will go to a charity that seriously needs it, Epilepsy Action Australia.
- Link: https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/epilepsy-charity-hoping-million-dollar-teddy-will-turn-fortunes-around-20201126-p56i7q.html