The Constitution of Epilepsy Australia (trading as Epilepsy Action Australia) is our key governance document and provides detailed information about:
- our objects
- disposition of funds
- general meetings
- appointment of board directors
- powers of the board.
Highlights of the 2015/2016 Epilepsy Action Australia’s Annual Report included:
- a record number of media hits achieved
- exponential growth in social media
- services delivered to 5289 clients and their families – a significant increase on previous year
- consistently high results in client satisfaction – always above 95%
- 319 community education sessions provided to 4564 participants – a significant increase on previous year
- 2750 enrolments in Online Academy – well over double the previous year.
- Yarning Epilepsy, the online education module for indigenous community and health workers accessed by 103 students and awarded Highly Commended at the ANZIA (Australian and New Zealand Internet Awards)
- Flagship quarterly magazine Epilepsy360° went digital
- Launch (via SBS television) of a Medikidz comic book for 8-12 year olds with epilepsy.