Become an Epilepsy Action Australia Client
Anyone with a diagnosis of epilepsy can become a client of Epilepsy Action Australia. It’s complimentary and there are many benefits:
- Complimentary access to our Epilepsy Essentials online course (for people with epilepsy and parents of a child with epilepsy)
- Keep up to date with events, services and research with regular e-newsletter ‘e360’
- Access to a specialist epilepsy nurse for:
- Individually tailored education via telehealth
- Development of a seizure management plan
- Undertake the SUDEP and Seizure Safety Checklist and develop a risk management plan
Click here to book your session with the epilepsy nurse.
By registering as a client you are agreeing to have your details stored in EAA’s client management system for the purpose of receiving services. Your details will not be shared with any third party without your consent and are stored in line with Statutory Requirements.