Supporting us Through Your Company
Supporting the work of Epilepsy Action Australia is a great investment for your organisation. Workplace giving is an easy way to provide the support we need to help the over 250,000 Australians impacted by epilepsy. There are numerous ways that your company can get involved in helping Australian’s living with epilepsy including making regular donations from pre-tax salary, fundraising and donation of goods and services.
Your Company Can Make a Difference
Workplace giving allows employees to make regular pre-tax donations to charity. We are listed with some online giving providers that your company may be registered with including Good2Give, GoodCompany and Benojo. To set up a regular donation or for more details download our information pack.
A regular payroll deduction is an easy and convenient way to give that’s extremely simple to set-up. Donors receive tax benefits and save money by reducing their taxable income.
Workplace giving allows us to make a real difference to those impacted by epilepsy, and crucially the regular nature of the donation allows us to plan long term, enabling us to better support those we serve.
Every Little Bit Helps:
- $10 provides a person with epilepsy access to online seizure management tools
- $25 provides a person with epilepsy a newly diagnosed information pack
- $40 provides a person impacted by epilepsy access to lifesaving seizure first-aid training
- $50 funds a much needed initial consultation with our support team
- $100 provides a Ted-E-Bear Education Package to a child impacted by epilepsy
- $250 funds an education session for a family affected by epilepsy
- $400 sends a child with epilepsy to a fun and supportive Action Adventure Therapy Camp
Thank you for using your payday to increase awareness, understanding, knowledge and support to those impacted by epilepsy across the country. We are so grateful for your support!
Any questions? Contact us on 1300 EPILEPSY (37 45 37) or using the contact form on the right.