Submitted by Linda McGlone
- Media Title: Cure Epilepsy
- Media Type: Online
- Publish Date: 18 June 2019
- Headline: ‘Significant help’: experts, community laud launch of national epilepsy helpline
- Abstract: A new service aims to help Ms Ryan (featured story) and the 250,000 other Australians living with epilepsy. Launched on Wednesday, the Epilepsy Nurse Line provides access to nurses trained in epilepsy treatment between the hours of 9am and 5pm, seven days a week.
- Link: https://www.cureepilepsy.org/news/significant-help-experts-community-laud-launch-of-national-epilepsy-helpline-in-australia/