Home > Media mentions > Catching subtle seizures can prevent car accidents
Submitted by Linda McGlone
- Media Title: Medical Republic
- Media Type: Online
- Publish Date: 26 October 2020
- Headline: Catching subtle seizures can prevent car accidents
- Abstract: Carol Ireland, the CEO of patient education group Epilepsy Action, said there were car accidents in Australia tied to undiagnosed epilepsy from time to time, but that many patients with epilepsy could drive safely.
- Link: https://medicalrepublic.com.au/catching-subtle-seizures-can-prevent-car-accidents/36227