Ask an Expert Series with LivaNova
Medication Resistant Epilepsy
Medication Resistant Epilepsy – Management
Listen to Professor Terry O’Brien answering some of your questions about treatments of medication resistant epilepsy. Many thanks to LivaNova for making our Ask an Expert series possible.
Surgery for epilepsy
Listen to Neurosurgeon Erica Jacobson answering some of your questions about surgery for epilepsy. Many thanks to LivaNova for making our Ask an Expert series possible.
Hear From the Experts
Epilepsy Action Australia has produced an extensive series of over 30 short informational videos featuring some of Australia’s leading specialists, including:
- Epileptologist, Dr Andrew Bleasel
- Neurologist, Dr Dan McLaughlin
- Neuropsychologist, Dr Laurie Miller
- Paediatric Neurologist, Dr Kate Riney
- Clinical Neurologist and Epileptologist, Associate Professor Cecilie Lander
- Head of the Epilepsy Program, The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Professor Terence John O’Brien.
These esteemed experts discuss a wide range of epilepsy topics of interest and give practical advice on everything from memory issues, diet and sleep, to children’s issues like babysitting and sleepovers.
You can also find these videos and many other Epilepsy Action clips featured on our YouTube channel EpilepsyTV.