We love seeing the creativity of our supporters when it comes to fundraising and raising awareness for Purple Day!
We’ve had fundraisers hold luncheons, workouts, raffles, book sales, morning teas, dress in purple days, bowls, high teas, BBQs, walks, rides, bake sales, movie nights, cupcake stalls, garden parties, auctions, face painting, shopping tours, discoes, picnics, and more!
So this year you can get involved and choose how you would like to support us, on a day that suits you anytime throughout March.
We’ve thought up a few ideas you might like to do to celebrate this year:
- Purple Tea Party – grab some friends together for an afternoon of purple treats, tea and fundraising! Great option for the little ones as well to enjoy some treats with their friends! Get in touch with us today to secure a pack of treats to get your Purple Tea Party started including tea and coffee samples and baking ingredients!
- Pamper Party – get the girls together for a fun pampering session. Grab some girly movies, face masks and nail polish for a relaxing night in for a good cause!
- Purple Picnic – one for all the family! Enjoy the outdoors with good food and good company, include some games to help raise even more for epilepsy!
- Purple Garden Party – for all the green thumbs out there, colour your garden purple this year with a planting party in your garden. Get your family and friends over for some fun and games while planting some beautiful things to grow throughout the year. We’ve got gloves, tools and purple vegetables and flower seeds to send you, thanks to Bunnings and Mr Fothergill’s, when you register your Purple Garden Party!
- Pound the Pavement – take your Purple Day fundraising to the streets with a walk or run in your local community. Great for raising awareness, or for companies looking to engage their employees! We’ve got purple shoelaces and Anytime Fitness passes to get you ready for your Pound the Pavement activity!
- Paint the Town – shout about Purple Day in public and turn your town purple with a public event. Perhaps in a local park or shopping centre to help raise awareness and funds for epilepsy. Register your event today and we’ll get you started with a decorating pack!
Stay tuned for lots more ideas, tips and goodies in the coming months…
Any questions? Contact Fiona on 1300 37 45 37 or using the contact form below – we’d love to hear from you!