We love seeing the creativity of our supporters when it comes to fundraising and raising awareness for Purple Day!
We’ve had fundraisers hold luncheons, workouts, raffles, book sales, morning teas, dress in purple days, bowls, high teas, BBQs, walks, rides, bake sales, movie nights, cupcake stalls, garden parties, auctions, face painting, shopping tours, discoes, picnics, and more!
So this year you can get involved and choose how you would like to support us, on a day that suits you anytime throughout March.
An online fundraising page is a great way to fundraise – it’s easy, you can personalise it, share it through email and social media and receipts are automatically sent! Set up your Purple Day page here!
We have merchandise boxes ready to ship your way!
All you need to do is order yours and get selling the fun epilepsy branded items to family, friends or the general public to raise funds and awareness for epilepsy.
You can check out our resources page as it has loads of ideas, tips, decorations, games and activities to help with your event!
We’ve thought up a few ideas you might like to do to celebrate:
- Purple Tea Party – grab some friends together for an afternoon of purple treats, tea and fundraising! Great option for the little ones as well to enjoy some treats with their friends!
- Pamper Party – get the girls together for a fun pampering session. Grab some girly movies, face masks and nail polish for a relaxing night in for a good cause!
- Purple Picnic – one for all the family! Enjoy the outdoors with good food and good company, include some games to help raise even more for epilepsy!
- Purple Garden Party – for all the green thumbs out there, colour your garden purple this year with a planting party in your garden. Get your family and friends over for some fun and games while planting some beautiful things to grow throughout the year.
- Pound the Pavement – take your Purple Day fundraising to the streets with a walk or run in your local community. Great for raising awareness, or for companies looking to engage their employees! We’ve got purple shoelaces and Anytime Fitness passes to get you ready for your Pound the Pavement activity!
- Paint the Town – shout about Purple Day in public and turn your town purple with a public event. Perhaps in a local park or shopping centre to help raise awareness and funds for epilepsy.