Memory Problems and Solutions- Dr Laurie Miller
There are many different things that impact our memory. Dr Laurie Miller, Neuropsychologist reveals the factors that affect memory and what you can do about them.
Surgery- Professor Terry O'Brien
Some people have poor seizure control despite trying a number of medications. Surgery is treatment option that is available to manage epilepsy and seizures. Professor Terry O’Brien speaks about who is a suitable candidate for surgery and when it should be considered.
Messages from Young People with Epilepsy-
Second Opinions- Dr Dan McLaughlin
Many people worry that they will upset their treating doctor if they seek a second opinion.
- How do doctors feel about this
- How do patients go about seeking a second opinion
- Does the original doctor get a report on the second opinion or are they left in the dark
- Why would a doctor recommend a patient seek a second opinion
- Where is the patient left if the opinion contradicts the first, do you get a third opinion and would this lead to doctor shopping
- Cautions about doctor shopping