Submitted by Linda McGlone
Many people worry that they will upset their treating doctor if they seek a second opinion.
- How do doctors feel about this
- How do patients go about seeking a second opinion
- Does the original doctor get a report on the second opinion or are they left in the dark
- Why would a doctor recommend a patient seek a second opinion
- Where is the patient left if the opinion contradicts the first, do you get a third opinion and would this lead to doctor shopping
- Cautions about doctor shopping