We have resources specifically directed at youth with epilepsy.
Equip is a self-paced online tool to assist young people with epilepsy cope with the possible psychological, social and lifestyle changes of living with epilepsy. It has information about issues that may arise for young people with epilepsy. Things such as drugs and alcohol, dating and relationships, telling others about it, and more.
- Comprehensive source of information – with voiceover if needed
- Addresses issues faced by youth living with epilepsy
- Provide strategies to tackle issues during transition from childhood to adulthood
- Hear others share their experiences
To go to Equip click here
rEaction is an online resource targeted at youth, with and without epilepsy, understand the condition. It is a good one to refer friends to to better realise the impact it can have. Issues covered include epilepsy and:
- alcohol and drugs
- fatigue, lack of sleep, stress
- birth control
- playing sport, driving
- study and school
Go to rEaction click here.
For more information: