Become an Action Partner
Action Partner’s make regular monthly donations to Epilepsy Action Australia, enabling us to make a positive difference in the lives of children and adults living with epilepsy.
What are the benefits of becoming an Action Partner?
- Easy and convenient way of making a donation
- Safe and transparent method of payment
- You’ll be kept up to date on Epilepsy Action Australia’s work
- Feel proud knowing you are making a real difference in the lives of people affected by epilepsy
- Receive an Action Partner certificate as a token of our appreciation
- Receive an annual tax deductible donation receipt
Benefits to Epilepsy Action Australia:
- Reliable source of income enables us to sustain our programs
- Helps us plan ahead with confidence and be more efficient
- Reduces administration costs so more of funds can be directed to those who need our help
- Saves on administration time which allows us to concentrate on delivering our core services
Craig of Balmoral, NSW, is a committed Epilepsy Action Australia Action Partner. Read below and learn why Craig chose to support us via our regular giving program.
Why do you support Epilepsy Action Australia?
I have a 19 year old grandson who has epilepsy so I’m very much aware of the impact it has on the family. Epilepsy Action Australia has also been very helpful to my daughter.
How long have you been an Action Partner?
I have made monthly donations to Epilepsy Action Australia since 2004.
Why did you choose to donate to Epilepsy Action Australia via our regular giving program?
I thought it was a good way to support a charity I believe in. It’s not only convenient but it ensures my support is regular. For me, I worry if I don’t do it this way, without intention my donations may drop off the radar here and there, and I want to provide ongoing regular support.
Becoming an Action Partner is easy. Simply click here to complete our secure online Action Partner form and start making a difference today!